16 May VIPs Get To Party Poolside at EDC This Year
It’s almost time to dance the night away at EDC!
New VIP Amenities
Heading to EDC as a VIP with us this year at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway? Perfect! Join us at the all new, kinetic pool! Yes, you read that right. This is the first year that EDC will have a pool, and if you’re a VIP, you can chill and splash about while listening to your favorite tracks! Pasquale Rotella announced the main stage’s new pool on his Instagram story (May 14th).
The official website for EDC boasts about the other amazing features that VIP guests will receive. They invite us to: “Explore, Engage, Energize and Enjoy! Take your festival weekend to the next level and treat yourself to some unique perks, from fast entry and VIP-exclusive amenities to gourmet food and drink options to a dazzling array of special activities and entertainment. Take in the view from one of our elevated platforms—or from the VIP Ferris wheel. Catch a burlesque show, jump in the ball pit, get your body painted, or demonstrate your mastery in a game of giant Jenga. All this and much more awaits you with the EDC Las Vegas VIP Experience!”
Here’s what else you can expect if you were lucky enough to purchase the $800 wristband:
- Expedited entry
- Raised viewing decks at kineticFIELD, circuitGROUNDS and cosmicMEADOW
- New for 2018: Dedicated dance areas at bassPOD, wasteLAND, and quantumVALLEY
- Lounge space at neonGARDEN with dance space, food, games, and more
- EDC VIP info booth—dedicated concierge available, open to close, to answer questions about your VIP experience
- VIP Ferris wheel
- Blind Owl Interactive Experience
- Dedicated VIP fast-pass lanes for various carnival rides located in GA
We recently announced that Alyssa Gorham was the winner of EDC VIP giveaway and we can’t wait to dance the night away under the electric sky with her and all of you. It doesn’t matter if you’re going to EDC as a VIP or General Admission, this weekend will be amazing!